


Cameron was the ring barer in my wedding ( he slept on the ring pillow through most of the ceremony) A big job for any four year old but Cameron took the challenge head on.
Now days he is pretty much known as uncle Cam. . .
Each time my son shows of a new "big boy" skill I pretty much know where it came from. Cameron is a great teacher. His creativity and imagination have been a blessing for as long as he has been around and we think he is pretty neat.
Cameron,
You have blessed us with your incessant fortitude of abnormal behavior. . . We love you!
2 comments:
Ditto!!! Cam you are a super duper 9 year old.
oh yes! oh yes! Even though I myself did not show my love and appreciation for the Cam through a "birthday blog" I too think he is pretty darn cool. Way to be awesome little bro!
Post a Comment