Well, my due date is in about two weeks and we have had little Danika on the outside for just over a week. It still seems kinda unreal to me. I've been feeling pretty good and then I go to the lactation lady and come home feeling incompetent. Apparently I'm doing everything wrong. . . I'm trying not to be discouraged but its hard. Anyway, here are some pics of my babies
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Babies three
Well, my due date is in about two weeks and we have had little Danika on the outside for just over a week. It still seems kinda unreal to me. I've been feeling pretty good and then I go to the lactation lady and come home feeling incompetent. Apparently I'm doing everything wrong. . . I'm trying not to be discouraged but its hard. Anyway, here are some pics of my babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jinn, don't worry about what the lactation lady says. She's there to help (which I'm sure you know) so try not to take any of it as "this is where you're messing up" but rather "this is how you can be better". Just because there are areas you can improve or adjust things for Danika doesn't mean you're not a good mom :) Besides, once you get everything worked out, bounce back and are feeling better about feeding Danika you'll be better equipped when I call you crying because my lactation lady made me feel bad too :)
We mothers need to stick together you know.
Way to have freakin adorable kids by the way. I hope Rowan takes after his cousins :) I'm sure he will, I don't think Hilman girls are can manage not to have cute childrens.
Post a Comment