





Hello! Yes after my vast mental health hiatus I am back. this morning the kids and I bundled up and went to the zoo with a friend and his two small children. Wyatt and Nathan had a blast. Its amazing to me that those two little boys seem to only have two speeds, run and stop. It was a great day at the zoo; very few people, active animals, and well tempered babies made for a wonderful experience. Anyway, here are a few pics from our adventure. *(We also got our pictures done in the photo booth but I don't have those scaned in yet so you will have to wait)*
2 comments:
I love those kiddos. Wyatt looks so grown up in his "just like daddy" coat.
Hurray for spring at the zoo!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment