Happy belated Birthday to the man to whom I have compared every man I have ever met, to the one who knows just how to mend a daughters broken spirit, to the wise man who always heeds the best advice such as never talk to any strange snowmen and never walk in front of any fast moving fish, to the one who is always willing to draw you that straight line map so you and sisters would never get lost on your many adventures, the one who taught me how to figure out the slope of a drain, hang drywall and how to wire a room correctly, to the man who was brave enough to give me away, has always had my back, the man who worries endlessly about if he taught us everything he was suppose to, the man who never gives a strange look when one of his children writes an off the wall borderline crazy blog post, the man who will get right in there and be goofy too. Grandfather, Father, peer, friend, Daddy.... Happy birthday to this wonderful man I love you Daddy!






3 comments:
Nice post Jinn. Even though I didn't make a blog post for the day happy belated birthday Dad from me too :) Yay Dad!! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Hoorah!
-sheepish grin- This is Cherise :)
Post a Comment