The kids and I have been having a blast this last week. Jess's parents were in town so our family got to go down and swim in the pool at the camping place where they stayed. The kids got to use their "floaty suits" and they had a lot of fun.

On Friday Wyatt, Genevieve and I went out to the Duckworth's house and "helped" dig out grass and dirt to make a level place for the new pool. Genevieve is such a big girl, she was picking up grass clumps bigger than her head and dumping them in the "wheel-bucket" for Grandpa to haul away. At the same time Wyatt was filling a small snow shovel with dirt and dumping that in the "wheel-bucket"
Now that I have figured out how to work my blogger account I will be able to update my blog and post comments on other peoples!!! Look out sisters I now have a voice again! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Kisses!
1 comment:
Hi! Welcome back! I'm glad you can post photos now. I will have to add you to my blog links.
Post a Comment